Boat & Yacht Brokerage Services Since 1986
Looking to Buy or Sell your vessel – Next to you, we know your vessel better than anyone.
Selecting the right yacht brokerage firm when selling your yacht means you must look for the most experienced and knowledgeable firm, not the one who tells you whatever you want to hear just to get you to sign with them.
When it comes to listing your yacht with a broker, don’t settle. You can and should expect more from the firm working for you.
That’s why Campisano Marine partnered with Brewer Yacht Sales, the Northeast Largest Brokerage.
- Make sure their claims are accurate and true
- Get the facts. Ask for their sales results
- Don’t settle for industry sales reports –it’s not a good indicator of sales expertise
- Choose a broker that knows what it takes to sell a boat and how to obtain maximum value
- Deep industry sales experience, understanding the market and product knowledge are key
We Partner with
Brewer Yacht Sales
Sell Your Boat Faster With Brewer
Brewer Yacht Sales is the largest brokerage firm in The Northeast with a team of 23 full time brokers with offices from Maine to Florida. We are preferred business partners with Safe Harbor Marinas, the nation’s largest marina group with over 100 locations nationally.
Why We Partner with Brewer Yacht Sales?
- With over 5,000 boats sold
- Average 365 boats sold a year
- Boats are advertised on all Major Multiple Listing Sites
- 23 full-time professional Yacht Brokers in 18 offices
- Yacht Sales Professionals with over 125 years of combined sales experience
- National and regional boat shows
- Preferred business partners with Safe Harbor Marinas
- Yacht Brokers Association of America Member
- Adhere to YBAA Code of Ethics
- On-going professional relationship with other brokerage firms
- Continuous communication whether buying or selling
Joe Campisano’s experience is unmatched in the marine industry. He grew up every summer at the Jersey Shore and has been an avid boater from a very young age. Starting out of college, Joe’s love for the boating community naturally turned him into working in the boating industry.
From small sport boats, several sailboats, cruisers and performance boats, Joe has experienced, as an owner, virtually every kind of boat under 40 feet. He has raced and owned a Championship Offshore racing team and has taught basic boating classes to many boaters in the NJ Area. In addition, he has previously owned and operated a full-service Certified Marine Service Center for 15 years that serviced over 600 boats annually. He has over 1000 Brokerage Sales to his credit and his knowledge in the buying and selling of boats & yachts goes beyond just showing a boat.
Joe currently owns and operates a full-service Insurance Agency that of course, specializes in Boat & Yacht Insurance. Since 1986 the Insurance Agency has grown to insure all forms of personal insurance products and currently maintains an active Insurance Client list of over 3700 From Maine, To Florida and Internationally to the Caribbean and Bahamas.
When he is not at the office or out on the family boat with his wife Sherry, Joe can be found in the hockey rink with his two boys Anthony & Joey and his hundreds of players, as a 30 year Hockey Development Coach.